We require a deposit equal to one night stay. Payment must be a valid Visa, Master Card, or Discover. Upon arrival, you can use a debit card, credit card, pay cash, travelers check or money order.
For Christmas/ New Years, reunions, multiple cabins, or stays longer than 7 nights, we require 50% of the total reservation due upon booking. Christmas/ New Years is non-refundable.
We are not liable for loss of valuables or injury. Guests are liable for any damages to or loss of Mountain Air Cabins property during their stay.
Short time visitors must be approved through the office.
If you bring more guests than allowed, you will be asked to leave without a refund issued.
Check In/Check Out:
Check in is between 3-9 PM. Check out is 11 AM. Early arrival and late check out can be arranged with additional fee.
We provide firewood in most cabins.
Cabins are furnished with linens, towels, kitchen utensils and appliances.
There is also a coffee maker, coffee and filters, and a toaster.
Cancellation & No Show Policies:
- There is a 14 day cancellation policy for all general reservations.
- There is a 30 day cancellation policy for special events, multiple cabins, stays longer than 7 nights, and holidays.
- Christmas and New Years require 1/2 deposit, non-refundable.
- No refunds for early departure.
- Minimum charge of one night for no-shows.
- No shows will be charged the full cost of the reservation.
- If a guest has not received confirmation or rejection within 24 hours, it is the guest’s responsibility to contact the Mountain Air Cabin’s office for a confirmation number or cancellation number.
- Cancellation fee of $35 for reservations cancelled outside of the required number of days.
In most circumstances, we do not charge an additional fee for cleaning. However, we ask that you clean up excess trash by placing it in the dumpster, wash dishes and not leave any excessive mess. We reserve the right to charge for excessive cleaning time or damages. There is a minimum $50 fee for unwashed dishes or excessive cleaning.
Smoking is restricted in all cabins. However, smoker pots are available on porches of most cabins for smoking outdoors. There is a minimum $250 fine for smoking in the cabins.
Hot Tub Policies (For Cabins With Hot Tubs):
- There is a minimum charge of $50 for draining or damage to hot tubs if damage is caused by a guest.
- Use of hot tubs is permitted between 10 AM – 10 PM ONLY.
- We require that hot tub covers be lifted off with the easy lift.
- No beverages or food in the hot tubs.
- No children unsupervised.
- Guests agree not to hold Mountain Air Cabins liable for any injury or accidents in the hot tub during their stay. Guests are responsible for their own safety.
The Village of Ruidoso has set quiet hours to 10 PM-9 AM. Please be respectful of others.
- We charge a $25.00 non-refundable pet fee per pet.
- We welcome housebroken pets in most cabins.
- Pets must be kept in a kennel or carrier if left unattended in the cabin and on a leash when outside of the cabin. If guests attempt to bring a pet into a non-pet friendly cabin, they will be asked to leave without a refund and/or charged a $50 fine.
- We reserve the right to charge additional fees for pet stains, damage, and/ or excessive pet hair left behind.
You agree to these policies when you make your reservation or reservation request.